Minecraft Classic is a free online version of the popular sandbox building game Minecraft. It is a remake of the original Minecraft that was released by the developer Mojang to commemorate the game's tenth anniversary. Players can create in creative mode with the 32 available blocks in the game. You can play with up to 8 friends in the multiplayer mode of the game.
- WASD to move
- Left click to destroy/place blocks
- Right click to create
- Use the number keys to select a block
- R to load the position
- Enter to save the position
- B to access the blocks menu
- T toggles the fog
- F toggles the chat
- Three world sizes are available in this free online multiplayer version of the classic Minecraft game.
- Several block choices
- Fullscreen mode is available for the fog system.