Effective date: Jan 20, 2021
POKA Games ("we", "us", or "our") operates the website https://www.pokagames.com ("Site").
This website informs us of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our services and the choices you have associated with the data if that.
The service is https://www.pokagames.com/ operated by POKA Games
Personal data means data about a living person that can be determined from that data (from that data and other information that we hold or that may be held by them).
Usage data is data collected automatically or generated either by the use of the service or by the infrastructure of the service itself (for example, the length of a page viewed).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data control means a natural or legal person (alone or jointly or with others) who defines the purposes and methods of processing or processing personal information.
Data processor (or service provider)
Data processor means any person or organization that processes data on behalf of a controller.
We may use the services of different service providers to process your data more efficiently.
Data subject (or user)
A stakeholder is any person living using our services and being the subject of personal data.
Collection and use of information
We collect certain types of information for various purposes in order to provide and improve our services to you.
Cookies and usage data
We may use your personal data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional material and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any or all of these communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any e-mail we send.
We may also collect information regarding access and use of the Service (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (for example, IP address), browser type, browser version, and the service pages you visit. counter. Access times, date and time of your visit, the time on these pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and cookie data
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technology is also used as beacons, beacons and scripts to collect and track information, as well as to improve and analyze our services.
You can ask your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain parts of our service.
Examples of cookies we use:
• Session cookies. We use session cookies to make our services work.
• The best are the cookies. We use the best cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security cookies. We use security cookies for security purposes.
• Advertising cookies. Advertising cookies are used to deliver advertisements to you that may be relevant to you and your interests.
POKA Games uses data collected for various purposes:
• Provide and maintain our services
• To inform you of changes to our service
• To allow you to participate in the interactive features of our service when you wish
• Provide customer support
• To collect analytics or valuable information so that we can improve our services
• To track the use of our service
• To detect, prevent and resolve technical problems
• To provide you with news, special offers and general information about products, services and other events that we offer similar to those you have purchased or surveyed, unless you choose not to receive this information
Share personal information
The Company may disclose your personal information to third parties for commercial purposes or sell your personal information, subject to your right to refuse to sell (see `` Selling Personal Information below.). When we disclose personal information for business purposes, we enter into a purpose description contract and require the recipient to keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose. except for the execution of the contract. The CCPA prohibits third parties from purchasing personal information that we hold for resale unless you receive clear notice and have the option to decline to sell further (see "Selling Personal Information below).
We may share your personal information with the following types of third parties:
• Subsidiaries and affiliates.
• Contractors and service providers.
• Data gathering.
• Third parties with whom we cooperate to provide products and services to you.